Our online live-stream will kick start from 7 pm on October 1st
The Virtual Sleep Out program will begin at 7pm GMT and will feature a jam-packed evening of stories, activities, music and much, much more. Follow along with this schedule all night or pick and choose from various activities to join on your own timeline.
Exciting schedule of activities to be revealed soon!
A taste of what to expect on the night…
- Family friendly fun: games, challenges and workshops for the whole family to enjoy
- Reflective activities: a series of guided activities to remind us all of why we’re giving up our beds for the night
- Local musicians: an exciting line-up of local musicians to keep us all entertained
- Interactive quiz: a fun and fact filled quiz to put participants’ knowledge to the test!
- Fireside chats: Live-stream link ins with our CEO, Karen Golden and other frontline workers
Read stories from our incredible frontline workers and our clients who have turned their lives around thanks to support from people like you.
Watch updates from this year’s Sleep Out team leaders, participants from around the Globe as well as our frontline workers who will take part with you on the night.
The Countdown Is On!
You can still register to take the challenge and virtually sleep out for one night on Friday, October 1st!